Biyernes, Disyembre 23, 2011

SSS : Discrepancy in name

Leilani Gorospe said:


Hi Henry,i went back to PI last June to process our benefits (me and my 11 yr old daughter) from my husband who was an SSS member. i received the burial benefit and was promised in writing by sss that we'll received retro active pension 2008-2011 in lumpsump, my question is i called sss and informed me that there was a discrepancy in my name that i used in my application in SSS and my name in my account that i opened in PNB Dagupan,so what am i gonna do do to correct this? can you help me for this?i i'll greatly appreciate your help...


Check the documents referred to which has the difference.  It might be easier to correct the data supplied with PNB Dagupan. You can authorize someone to go to PNB Dagupan to have the necessary corrections in your name to tie up with your name in your SSS application.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento