Miyerkules, Nobyembre 14, 2012

How to Attract Good Luck through Prayer


One man tells this story:
When I was about 4 years old, my father often asked me to point at some numbers on the calendar.
And frequently, there was much rejoicing sometime later.
“You won! You won! I would hear members of the family told me.  I didn’t know what it was, but I often saw them counting money during such occasions.
When I grew a little older, 5 or 6 years old, my mother used to take me to the carnival, and she would ask me to give one number.
She would then give some money to someone and get a piece of paper containing the number I said.  Then dices were rolled and small wooden figures of horses were moved forward.  I was told then that the game was called “jumping horse.”
When one of the wooden horse reached the end of a board, somebody would get some prizes, like plates, glasses, and other kitchen utensils.
Again and again, my mother would shout nervously but with joy waving her winning ticket.  We usually brought home one or two big boxes containing the prizes we won.
These were repeated again and again in other carnivals in other towns, especially during town fiestas.

A father said in his letter that his son had been asking him for a bicycle.  But, he couldn’t afford it then.
Never mind, just wait and you will have a motor bike instead,” he told hi son.
He prayed and two weeks later, he won a motor bike in a raffle.

But, good luck isn’t only in winning games like that.  Good luck can be other blessings in life that come through honest efforts and divine grace.
And I believe that the secret of good luck is contained in the Holy Bible which says:
“Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is.” (Jeremiah 17:7)
“For the man who trusts in the Lord “shall not what any good thing.” (Psalm 34:10)
“And whatsoever he does shall prosper.” (Psalm 1:3)
For as the Holy Bible says, “All things work for good to them that love God.”

You can be one of the luckiest person on earth through prayer.
One man prayed and, in spite of his poverty, he claimed the riches of God for himself and others.
Things began to happen, He became so wealthy he even bought two private planes!

Here’s how you can pray and attract good luck:
1.      Affirm this prayer several times a day, especially before you sleep at night and when you wake up in the morning:
EACH DAY GOD IS PROSPERING ME IN ALL MY WAYS AND IN ALL AREAS OF MY LIFE.  AND EVERY OTHER MAN IS BLESSED AND PROSPERED IN DIVINE ORDER.  MIRACLES NOW FOLLOW MIRACLES, GOD’S BLESSINGS NOW APPEAR AND MANIFEST CEASELESSLY AND WITHOUT END.  I EXPECT ONLY THE BEST AND ONLY THE BEST COME TO ME UNDER GRACE.  I THANK GOD THAT THIS IS SO IN JESUS CHRIST’S NAME.
2.      Imagine God’s blessings raining into your life, more than you can hold and contain.  And imagine yourself sharing them with your loved ones, friends, and other needy persons.



20 Ways to Use the Power of Prayer for Love, Health, Happiness, Good Luck, Protection, Success and Wealth
By Rodolfo C. Torres

2 komento:

  1. Naalis ng may-ari ang komentong ito.

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Hello Alaminoslawblog! I've seen this book in our library during my college days. This helped me. Wondering if you know where I can find copy of this book? Thanks.

    TumugonBurahin